Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry is a growing industry, with the number of procedures increasing by 12% every year. It can be done for many reasons, but it’s not just about vanity. The procedures are often necessary for health reasons, such as for people who have difficulty chewing or lost their teeth due to an accident. Whatever the reason you are seeking more information about cosmetic dentistry, we would like to welcome you. Odin House Dental Surgery is one of the leading dental offices in the Perth area. We take our time with each case to go over what we could do to improve the look of your overall smile.
The cost of these procedures varies depending on the type of procedure and the dentist performing it. We will take our time to discuss the costs of any procedures we recommend and options when possible. Our goal is that you feel comfortable with your selection of procedures and the costs associated with it.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that encompasses the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and management of various oral conditions. It includes the use of both surgical and nonsurgical techniques.
There are many different types of cosmetic dentistry procedures. Some people might want their teeth to be whiter or straighter, while others may want to have their teeth look bigger or smaller. Whatever the desired outcome is, there will be a procedure to suit them.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
When you have a smile that you are less than impressed with, you might consider cosmetic dental procedures. However, you might be overwhelmed by the terminology. We have put together a small list of terms and means to assist with this. Of course, if you have questions about any of these, we are certainly happy to help. Here are some procedures you will hear about in our office:
- Veneers-To improve the size, shape, and overall look of your teeth.
- Teeth Bleaching -Improving the color of your teeth and overall smile brightness.
- Tooth Bonding Improving the gaps and shapes of your teeth to give you a better overall smile appearance.
- Oral Surgery -Tooth extraction is necessary when teeth are too crowded and need more room for a better-looking smile.
- Dental Implants- Replacing teeth that have been knocked out due to an accident or are missing for other reasons to improve your smile’s overall look and feel.
- Invisalign-This is another way to straighten your teeth. While this is an option for some, others will have to go the more traditional braces line to get the overall look they want. Your dentist will be able to discuss this further with you.
When looking to improve your smile, cosmetic dentistry is a great option. If you are not happy with your smile, you should schedule an appointment. We would be happy to take a look and see what options you have to improve. We take our time to go over everything and consider different options that fit your budget. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping you improve the look and health of your smile. Call today.
About Odin House Dental Surgery
Over the last two decades, Odin House Dental Surgery has been proud to serve the suburb of Innaloo and has grown to include 10 dentists, three oral health therapists, and 10 support staff. We have eight surgery rooms, a sterilisation room, a laboratory (where we make your mouth guards, whitening trays, and models) as well as two waiting rooms which include a small play area for children. We also have a unique “special room” complete with a massage chair, large screen TV, and even X Box!
Our dentists are all members of the Australian Dental Association and are local to Perth, so it would be no surprise if you have seen us out and about in the community.